Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Happy n Unstressed Weekend....

Yyeyeye~~ Last week Im going 2 kepayan..

Bf house..Hhahha~~ Meet his parents n family...
Malu laaaaa..
Friday Nyte We '1 family' going 2 dinner...2gather with other ppl at dewan...
Actlly dat nyte we having a formal dinner with some YB n Datuk2...n special guest from PD Utama N.9...
Huhuuhuu~~ 1st tink in my mind when I know dis : OMG..What Im gonna wear 2nyte? Its a formal dinner but didn't bring any formal cloth...Ahhh~~!!
Luckily 'Mamy Aeron" borrowed her white bju kurung..Huhhhuhu~~
P kcian Aeron's Sis..she sick dat nyte...having fever....

Hahhahah~~ She not ready 4 dis picca..
Pity Mr.Aeron dat nyte..
Suddenly called 2 bcme DJ dat nyte..
He also wored 1 White Batik...
Hhahhaha~~ Like a pair la kn..
But sad..I dnt hva take any picca with Mr.Aeron.....
Hhehehhe~~
Dat tym having fun....eating..playing a lot with his family.. especially de sister n his brother.....

Wah......Sweetkn.....
My class starting oledi..
Will update after finish my classss...
Bye!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates