Sunday, February 26, 2012

M.I.A

Hai...Im sorry 4 being M.I.A 4 quite a while..n still wnt 2 say TQ cz still reading my blog...
I was like super super busy with my practical session at hospital..Its getting buzy n more buzy 2ward de end of our practical session...but still I enjoy doing those work..n yet still feel like dont want 2 end our practical at Hospital so fast..
So enough...this is wat happen to me during de tym when Im in MIA state..
Last week was my horrible week..where I accidentaly broke my ATM card into half...Im juz so stupid..
so I decided quickly change my ATM card at Keningau last friday...n stay at wit my aunt spending my weekend wit them..
Smehow I thinking abt de matter that have been spoken lately in our family..It kinda personal 2 me..
I want 2 spoke out my mind 2 my family but still I dont want my aunts n uncles tinking dat I was rude to them..
Wat I supposed 2 do?? Haizz~~ Feel like Im was useless when tinking abt dis..I was really hope they can solve dis problem ASAP...
Enough 4 2day~~ update 2morow...

p/s: 2morow will post smetink interesting~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates