Friday, March 9, 2012

Changes??!!

2MOROW IS WEEKEND PEEPZ..N IM  IT...
Heloo...hye~~
Last monday I cut my fringe or bangs..N I totally in  with this cutting..
It makes my face look smaller..in fact I think this kind of hair cut make me look more chubby..
So dis is de look..


Im sorry dis pic kinda blur..Dis picture taken using my webcam...aiyo~ is not very clear..
So this is how I look like for now..
As u ol know, hairstyle n hair colour can make a huge difference on our appearance..
A lighter colour of hair may brighten up ur complexion n making u appear more younger than u supposed to be...
Since I never dyed my hair other than dark brown so I cant show u..
But other than hair colour our hairstyle n haircut also affect our appearance..
This is the prove..



So that are my 2 take..my fav pic when Im having bob hair cutting...What u think abt this look?
N here my another 2 take on my long2 hair...





Im sorry 4 de 1st pic on my long hair..that oily face...ugly..but still cute ryte?? Kikiki~~
When compare the 3 look dat I have shows u..wat u guys think of it??
Im looking forward on wat u  think about it..
Just comment below dis post..I will reply u guys..
So GTG now..
Enough 4 dis sntry..
Till de next post..BYE~ N HAVE A NICE WEEKEND~ ^^

With 
LAURA CHRISTAIDEN

6 comments:

kerker said...

looks good with short hair, it makes you look younger! which is always a good thing =)

xo kerker
The Ugly Moments

Unknown said...

Cute blog, like your new hair, it suits you xx


www.misslv.com

Anonymous said...

you are more beautiful with natural hair,
I follow here, follow back ok!

Dyn said...

Great post! I love it! ^^ You have such a cute blog, mind to follow each other? :)

PS: I don't post shits... :p

See you on my blog!

Momo said...

i cut my hair short once and i regret it
it suit you well ^^

Unknown said...

i will always like long hair because short hair makes me look like i have a really fat face.. maybe a side fringe with a V cut would look nice? =]

vickyhoang.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates