Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Untitled?


Just 2 days ago,It was my 1st anniversary with him..
We have been together for a year..
In a year,that's a lot of things happen to us,
Up & Down..
Good & Bad...
Happy & Sad...
First time I saw him,It was at JPN Tawau..
There a lot of people was inside that big room..
But since I stepped into that room..
My eyes sets on him..
I don't realize that from that very moment,
My heart was fallen for him..
Denying keep happen to me during the process knowing him as friend..
Until that incident,I realize I could not lose him..
I cant afford to lose him..
I fall in love with this guy..
I wish I could hold his hands forever...
Although sometimes he will act childishly,King control...
Over protective...
I know everything that he do is to protect me and love me...
I feel very blessed having him as my BF...
May God bless my relationship with him...
Huby!
TQ so much for loving me as what I am..
I know Im not beatiful or cute like other girls out there..
I know Im too sensitive and sometime Im just too harsh on you...
But you still there..
TQ for loving me and Joanna...
I promise I wouldn't let you go again unless You push me away... 
Lastly~ 
 U..MANNEO MARCUS



Sincerely.
Your GF....Laura Cho




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates