Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 FIRST POST..

I know..i know its too late 2 wish u ol happy new year...but i really want 2 wish ol my reader happy new year...So...HAPPY NEW YEAR..WISH U ALL HAVE A PROSPEROUS AND PEACEFUL 2012 SINCERELY FROM ME

Kikiki~ starting to losing my  words..as we ol know when its comes 2 anew year..everyone starting to make their prediction or set up target 4 2012...N I? Was included in this group of people...I truly want 2 change myself  in2 a brand new person but not losing the essence of LAURA..wakakka~~ 

Juz a month b4..I had this amazing gift given by God..I really happy..TThank U God coz U hear my prayer all the tym..Thank You..n I promise I will take care n love this gifts wit ol my faith n love that I had..

I wont 4get that I also want 2 lose some weight b4 I get too much fat to show up on my face and my body...I juz want to get myself grow more healthier in 2012..I also want to let my hair grow longer than last year..make more new friends diz year..

Lost my words oledi..kikiki~~ basically datz wat on my mind..which is mean it need to fullfill b4 diz 2012 reach the end...GIVEAWAY FROM ME..picca taken at my KG..kikikki~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates