Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hye2x peepz~~ How r u ol?


Gong Xi Fa Cai 2 ol of u readers..especially 2 chinese readers 
(If I got 1)..kikiki~~
This entry juz a blah2x..blah2x tink..Notink special..
Only dat I want 2 announce dat I will be using english as my main languange 4 my every entry since some of my follower are not Malaysians.. 
These few days I found some Malaysians Blogger who keep posting very interesting topic..So I might want 2 promote their blog at my blog and at my FB..
4 dat I got a lot of tinks 2 do...I need their permision..since Im not a very active in blogger but still hoping dat I can share these good things wit ol of u out there especially to women...
So plez be patiently waiting 4 dat..^^
Lastly from me..
Gong Xi Fa Cai n Have a prosperous 2012

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog....i folo..

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Thank you! Happy Chinese New Year to you too.
www.thegirlieblog.com

The Plain Me said...

blog walking..nice blog dear.. do follow me back ya :)

Fashionable Memories said...

I really like your banner and layout! If you have a chance, please check out/follow my new blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thanks so much in advance!!!

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates