Sunday, January 29, 2012

Emotional...

Hye every1..
By seeing the title of de post...I knows dat U ol have pictures on wat I will posted 2nyte(according Malaysian time)..
Sometym its piss me off I mean de feeling..
But yet Im still hoping dat I still can feel LOVE from every1..
It heals me a lot when I was down.
How cruel de love it is..It can bring so much healing but yet still can bring so much damage in our heart..
Haizz..Cant deny dat every love story teach us different tinks make us grow even more..but when it comes 2 breakup or breaking apart definitely will torture us mentally n physically..Some ppl out there whose not strong enouh 2 handle this tnk...wil hurt themself by craving the name of their couples on their skin (2 release stress)...Under a long period of tym tis tink will bring effect mentally even deep than before..
So I suggest 2 ol the ppl out there..please n please luv urself more than other ppl..cz only U r de 1 who knows urself better...


Enough 4 2nyte..Im bla bla bla 2 much Oledi...

With Love,
Laura Christaiden 

3 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

So sorry you are going through a tough time. Good that you are blogging to deal with it. Remember, time heals everything.

www.thegirlieblog.com

Liselle MonCherie said...

Hello darling :) wish you happy times :D

CintaLauRa_ChrisTa said...

TQ Liselle..Im ok oledi..soon will back into blogger..update my blog...

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates